 Castle / 4009
    Re: My latest monsterpiece... —Leah Cardaci
    You did a great job! The picture of the front of the HQ is very impressive. The way the keep is built into the mountains is great. The waterfall looks wonderful. I really like all the details in the interiors of the structures. The design and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My latest monsterpiece... —James Brown
   (...) Thanks! That was one of the "limits" I placed on myself in building - I laid down the first couple layers of mountain (about 2 BURPs worth) before starting any buildings, and I made myself build to fit. (...) Heh... I've got two more chapters (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)