 Castle / 3995
    Check out my cool castle —Jonathan Wilson
   I completes and posted the dat file a while ago but am posting this here to let people know about it and also because I will probobly be posting pictures and building instructions for the model in the near future (if my home page ftp starts working (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Check out my cool castle —Shiri Dori
     <snip> That sounds great... too bad I can't see .dat files! :-( Now, can you send me a pic or a rendering? Otherwise, I'll just be bummed because I wanna see what you have there! -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Check out my cool castle —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think you might want to provide SOME sort of a link to the original if you want people to see it. Perhaps a URL to the post in whatever other group, perhaps this post should have been a follow up, or something. As it is I would have to do a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)