 Castle / 3962
  I'm back I hope...

Well.. after the last 4 weeks of hell dealing with putting my cat down then mid terms, then major computer crash *3...(I almost hate computers right now) I spent the last week and a half in bed with the flu and a nasty nasty cold. <to bad I wasn't (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)