 Castle / 3960 (+5)
  Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!

Just a couple of thoughts. (...) Let me add a little. WOW! WOW! WOW! (...) It seems to me that just about everybody has a castle named after a rock. Mine for instance is called Black Roch Keep. Too bad most of us don't have the pieces to make castle (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!

Oops, typo, that should be Black Rock Keep. Rob (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  I'm back I hope...

Well.. after the last 4 weeks of hell dealing with putting my cat down then mid terms, then major computer crash *3...(I almost hate computers right now) I spent the last week and a half in bed with the flu and a nasty nasty cold. <to bad I wasn't (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle World intro

(...) Cool! It's good to see another section of Castle World with Geomancers running around! Also, I like the concept of a Demon Ship plaguing the oceans. Tony (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Defense Archer

Hello everyone, my name is the Happiest Person Who Ever Lived! I just scored 10 polybagged Defense Archers from the local Shop Ko! Nobody has to reply to this, but I just wanted to express my joy for all to see. Well, now that I am through rambling, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact