 Castle / 3890 (+10)
  Re: Castle Pictures Posted

(...) Initially I used the large baseplate to make it easier to build. The primary purpose of this building is for a window display where an interior would be (mostly) wasted plastic. The current castle is a big, empty shell -- the floorplan exists (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle)

  Coco bricks scimitars

(...) This was originally posted in another group but take a look at the swords. The only thing there I see that I might like are the scimitars. Those would be a nice switch for lego castle/desert figs. Tim (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town

(...) Hey Shiri! (...) baseplate is a very nice touch, too. Looks kinda Zelda-ish (that's a compliment :-). Seeing your town has made me want to buy a red roof parts pack. I especially like what you've done for windows, and building texture in (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town

(...) Wha---! *sputter* I DEMAND a royalty! (King enters.) Oh, hello your majesty! *bowing* ...Not the royalty I meant... ;-) (...) Yah, my vision of nanofig scale would be somewhere around 1/1000 or even smaller. Your town looks something like (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen, Wolfpack, Bull-men, and the Undead

(...) Wolfpack (...) Also, I (...) nice (...) What book is this? Does it have good reference pictures of said buildings? Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: my webpage is up

(...) Its a permanent marker. -Cj (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coco bricks scimitars

(...) These would make great swords for a desert figs! I'd love to see what some people would do with them. I'd put them on a guy with the torso from 6232, give him green pants and a green head bandana (the real word escapes me at the moment!) Ya, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coco bricks scimitars

(...) give (...) Yeah that sounds cool but I'd put them on my ceron minifig. He already has a magical sword but what the heck. You Can see Ceron and other minifigs at (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Adding height to minifigs?

(...) *sigh* I should know better than to leave an opening like that with this lot around. *smirk* Perhaps I _should_ have said: 'This will still allow you to have the 'fig bend at the waist, though it won't sit securely.' Are you happy? Are you? (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  An Idea I had

I was fiddling with my Castle minifigs today, and I had an idea. I've now united all various sections of the Castle world against the Bulls. I plan to build up a substantial Bull army (lots of axe carts). I think I'll give 12 figures who seem to be (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact