 Castle / 3880 (+5)
  Re: my webpage is up

(...) up the link is (...) hey Cj ~ you are off to great start! i was visitor #57 (and #58, because i had to go back and look again after i read the follow up posts. ;-) my site started with just a few 'figs less than a year ago and now i'm nearing (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town

(...) well, shiri~ congrats on a truly successful and well-received build! i got a charge out of the sproats' microfig castle too! your nano-fig creation has absolutely inspired me! this is a great way to realize what i envision for hillendale! (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town

(...) Thanks! I'm glad this worked out well, as I said it was rather spontaneous - thought of it in Phys Ed and started constructing when In got home, half an hour later ;-) I think I'll definitely use this for references, both in CW and in my (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town

(...) "I might end up doing <this and that>... depending on what I REALLY end up doing." Wow, that's vague. Man, I need some sleep. -Shiri (FUT o-t.fun) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Forestmen, Wolfpack, Bull-men, and the Undead

Hi Paul, you categorized them nearly the same, than I do, exept the Bull-men. I simply mixed them with WP. But that may be the result of having only two of them until now. (...) are (...) they (...) Their (...) Has anyone done (or will do) a pirate (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact