 Castle / 3875
  Re: my webpage is up

In lugnet.castle, Christopher Lindsey writes: the site and tell me what you think! (...) The legs were easy I just took two peglegs and put them together on a black legholder (sorry I dont know the proper name for that piece) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: my webpage is up

(...) Ahh... I was in my Dark Ages when the pirate stuff was out, so I haven't seen any peg legs yet. :) Cool! Good work! Chris -- Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal reply. (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)