 Castle / 3845 (+5)
  Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town

I like it! Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fs5tKC.67s@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town

(...) Shiri - I think you've really come on to something. You could use it as a base map, like in the CastleWorld map, and then have each building as a link - like to the Bloodstone Inn. I'm thinking that that's what I'm gonna do when I get a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am back with pics!

(...) thanks, that was just about the look I was going for. When I sat down and finally decided to build a castle themed setting, I didn't want to do a realistic castle since there are so many excellent castle builders out there that already model (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts

Craigo: As to our earlier conversation about the black collared Forestman, see: (URL) the difference a feather makes... This explains why you now have one of these guys, it came with 6071. I never realized it before, but there are TWO reasons to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts

Christopher Lindsey wrote in message <38E14D8B.9E97E4A1@n...rn.com>... (...) rather (...) sold (...) Please excuse this ever-so-humble attempt to sell the one set I have of 6087 (Witch's magic manor) I have one, new in an unopened box that I'll (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact