 Castle / 3831
    Re: I am back with pics! —Shiri Dori
   (...) Hi Joel! That's really great. I have to go look again. <grin> -Shiri (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I am back with pics! —Shiri Dori
   (...) Now that I've looked again... I love your roofs. You have many different kinds; the SW roof is very creative, the Manor's roof changes degree midway to give a VERY nice effect and the blue house in the middle actually uses bricks instead of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I am back with pics! —Joel Kuester
   (...) thanks so much :) I am glad my attempt at castle design went over well! After building a lot of smaller stuff, I just wanted to see how big I could go. I did the castle as a sort of practice in large scale building for the space ship I am (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)