 Castle / 3830 (+5)
  Helfire - a microfig scale castle town

(FUT .castle) Hey guys! This was a real spontaneous thing, I think it came out nicely! LMKWYT. (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: I am back with pics!

(...) Hi Joel! That's really great. I have to go look again. <grin> -Shiri (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town

(...) I've been messing around with some similar stuff, but nothing much past figuring out a good scale. James (URL) getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet. (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inn update #6 and counting

(...) I'm not! :) I like seeing the progress you make. :) (...) I really like it. :) Being able to remove the second floor to access the interior is a very nice feature. :) Jeff (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town

(...) Pretty nice, darlin'! I like the way you did the Inn roof; I'd never thought of something like that. Now, you need to expand and make a HUGE town. Maybe for part of it you could use that baseplate I sent you... -Chris (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact