 Castle / 3692
  Re: Minifig Armies?

visit the link below to go to a gallery on (...) I'm such a stupid, here's the link: (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minifig Armies?

(...) Don't worry, you're not stupid at all! Do you know how many times I left a message without the link I mentioned... I won't even BEGIN to count... :-) Your knights and heroes look great! I love those individual heroes... Your dwarves are very (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minifig Armies?

For dwarves/jawas/etc, I like to use 1x2 bricks with the rounded contours ... the same rounding conour style used by the wild west wooden-log walls. They're still the same height as the regular 1x2 brick, but they give a sense of two legs ... shaun (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)