 Castle / 3648
    Re: Flimsy weapons —Jonathan Delinger
   hmmm, that reminds me. somewhere I've got a pair of those clippers that Testors (tm) made for snipping the parts off the 'trees' their models come on. They have a flat edge and pointed cutting blades maybe 1/4 to 1/2 inch long. I should go dig those (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Flimsy weapons —Ravi Mohan
   (...) I believe it is sprue cutters-spruce is an tree and somthing used to cut them would be a little impricise (sic) for the job 8-) ravi (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Flimsy weapons —Jonathan Delinger
   duh... that should have registered. sprue == the hole where they pore it in the mold. that's what I get for posting so late at night. oh well, made sense last night. ('model tree' == spruce) or some such. ;) -jonathan (...) <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)