 Castle / 361
Re: Castle returns for 2000!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 17:42:34 GMT

Mike Timm wrote:
Then I moved onto the second picture, another castle wench errr maiden (ok
female!) :^) I think its a litle early to cann her a princess :^) (but that
could fit).  Lets tally the qualities up, female, good new style head, maiden's
hat- DING DING a winner!  Hopefully she'll come in a small enough set to aquire
quanities of her, that head looks like it would "switch" themes VERY nicely!

She's my next starship captain, e.g. from the book Starship Troopers.  Or put
her head atop a Blacktron body and look out!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
               It's the same log.  It's the same log.  It's the same log.