 Castle / 3608
  Re: Future Themes for Castle

(...) I totally agree. Ever since I was 5 when I got my first set (a basic bucket), I've drooled over Roman Gladiators, Roman nobles, especially Ceaser, and other pre-medieval themes. Centuars, Minotaurs, and Hydras, oh my! (24 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future Themes for Castle

If you aren't aware, Erik Wilson has a page collecting many "Ancient Theme" designs that have been made over the years. He has a Colliseum, he & Jacob Sparre Andersen did chariots, there's Susan Hoover's famous Trojan Horse, and finally, a real (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future Themes for Castle

(...) wow havent seen this in a while.but i semi-agree. instead of just the romans do the greeks eygiptions isralies and evan saudi arabia. im not any of those cultures but they are cool (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)