 Castle / 356
  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) more (...) After viewing the pictures the first thing that hit me was the helmet, and WOW! after contemplating it a little its more a wow! but still a nice one. The other thing is that the "device" on the shield looks pretty good from what I (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) She's my next starship captain, e.g. from the book Starship Troopers. Or put her head atop a Blacktron body and look out! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)