 Castle / 3543
  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) lips (...) from (...) Sideburns! Now you're being silly. She just has a short, bobbed cut that covers her ears. There are definite limitations on portraying hircuts on the lego minifig head. Kevin (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Bobbed hair? Is this what those stripes are meant to represent on all the Ninja minifigs? I thought it was sideburns. Or are we saying "on the men it's sideburns and on the women it's bobbed hair"? :D eric (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)