 Castle / 3537
    Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn... —Rob Drechsel
   (...) details. (...) stables look together, and I wish I had enough money to redo my inn in such a large scale. Rob (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn... —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) Wow! I do so enjoy your updates... Aesthetically very appealing design... Your Inn and stable are the best advertisement for that Dacta slope set I see listed in the Construction site webpage... I can't stand it....I must have more slopes (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn... —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Thanks, Just remember the dacta sets are only low slopes which I only use on the top few courses on the stable. The rest are regular slopes you can get from S@H if you live in North America. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)