 Castle / 3520 (+5)
  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) Well this is the official Gov approved way my name is spelt (ie in my birth cert maybe i should change it to plain old ravi....) a desition follows soon.... (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) LOL! I meant the lugnet setup, not your name ;-) I see you did change it... so I guess you got my point anyhow ;-) I need some sleep, sorry if I'm way out of it... :) -Shiri (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

Hey y'all! I was sinking (1) about buying some red ninjas... but I'd like to know some stuff before I do. What does the princess's face look like? Do the red ninjas look just like the grey ones, but with dif. colors? Any suggestions on which sets I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) I knew about hinges, but the friction peg/beam was a new one to me. Waitaminnit! Just stick 'em on? Isn't that cheating? I appreciate the feedback and will probably wind up just placing them on top like Eric does. I never woulda' thunk it. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Erik goes to Nihon

I've updated my website (URL) has an adventure in pictures. There is a story coming soon (like all these things the book _is_ better than the movie but I thought" post the pics andsee what people reckon. James from Oz. P.S. Shiri, it's got Red (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact