 Castle / 346
  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) modified timmie heads should work nicely... how could tlg do this and not see where it could lead? later ~ craig (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Because I doubt South Park is, or would be, popular in Denmark. Eric (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Yah -- I was in England about when it came out there, and it seems to have completely bombed. Just another reason I wanted to stay there! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)