 Castle / 3458
  Re: Yet *another* inn update

(...) number of patrons you have been able to fit comforably in your tavern. I would have never guess that so many could have fit in there so well. Also I notice you said you have to wait 5-10 business days for the plates. I would think it would be (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yet *another* inn update

(...) I (...) I don't know that I'd call it comfortable, but its perfect for a tavern! :) (...) The same goes for the Washington DC area, as well. :) Jeff, "Thallid Lord" Save the Whales! I may get hungry later... :) ICQ #66153738 (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)