 Castle / 3427
3426  |  3428
Subject:
Yet *another* inn update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 02:56:14 GMT

I just can't get enough (I bet you can, though ;). I'm finally on a roll, so I
did everything I could. Now I have to wait for those S@H slopes.

The Bloodstone Inn (1) is now furnished and accomodated (at least the tavern
is).
Check it out:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/inn.html

As before, LMKWYT!

-Shiri

(1) Not sure if I'll keep the name yet but I like it.