 Castle / 3379
  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) Not tired of any of it, keep up the great work. (...) buildings of similar style to get pics up of. (...) shops (...) to (...) correctly the door is offset half a stud? I've borrowed a similar technic from other members of PNLTC for the look (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

Thanks to everyone for your responses. I am glad you all like the blue house. It is kind of an odd color but like I said I like it better than I thought I would. (...) Oops! Thats the problem with big updates you always seem to forget to test (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)