 Castle / 3376
    Re: the 6088 set —Alan Gerber
   (...) Well, it shouldn't be called Robber's Retreat if it had more than one robber, since the s in robber's is only there to show possesion of the retreat by the robber.. If it had more than one robber, it should be Robbers' Retreat, since the when (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: the 6088 set —Shiri Dori
   (...) Well, TLC are ESLers like me so they should be given a break ;-) I'm not really given one ('specially not in english class!) but heck, let's be nice - maybe they'll decide to return a favor and rerelease Guarded Inn ;-) -Shiri FUT .o-t.fun (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: the 6088 set —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Heck, English is my fourth language, but that doesn't mean I'm any good at speaking the other three (well, two actually. I forgot almost all the German I knew from ages 2.5-5.5) --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)