 Castle / 3375 (+5)
  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) Not at all! On the contarary, I love to see your work. (...) (not gabled, um, whatstheirname) on the roof. (...) Cool! I haven't seen Dave use this but I think you talked about that and I wasn't paying attention... It looks awesome, realistic (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: the 6088 set

(...) Well, it shouldn't be called Robber's Retreat if it had more than one robber, since the s in robber's is only there to show possesion of the retreat by the robber.. If it had more than one robber, it should be Robbers' Retreat, since the when (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the 6088 set

(...) Well, TLC are ESLers like me so they should be given a break ;-) I'm not really given one ('specially not in english class!) but heck, let's be nice - maybe they'll decide to return a favor and rerelease Guarded Inn ;-) -Shiri FUT .o-t.fun (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:FrE4Hw.397@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) Nope. I always like to see new models. Keep posting. (...) It has a very solid look to it. I like it. I like the way you put the gray bricks (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) Not tired of any of it, keep up the great work. (...) buildings of similar style to get pics up of. (...) shops (...) to (...) correctly the door is offset half a stud? I've borrowed a similar technic from other members of PNLTC for the look (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact