 Castle / 3370 (+5)
  Re: I've Built Them (Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?)

(...) <snipped nice diverse list> (...) I don't mind at all! I'm flattered that you like my lich enough to use it in your own Castle lands. :) (...) That's the way to go! :) Jeff, "Thallid Lord" Save the Whales! I may get hungry later... :) ICQ (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the 6088 set

(...) Well... I actually never go to TRUs - I don't drive (yet!) and the closest one to me is ~an hour drive. I often buy in KB (on sale of course - otherwise it's too expensive :) or in The Construction Site... a small, privately owned store. So (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

I have once again updated my castle pages. This must be getting tiresome for some of you :-) I have been doing this a lot lately. First an most exciting I have added a new "Generic Building" to my site. This really looks more like an upper middle (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) I did i get beastly ghostlike imageswhich don't do minifigs justice\i'll put one of em spectres up soon (hold on a second new special effect idea!!!!!!-i need to get a digicam *-() Ravi (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the 6088 set

(...) Dont forget that they are the only place in the US outside of s&h to get things like the train washer set and that snowplough set (AFAIK) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact