 Castle / 3360
  Re: Minifig sites and newbie teasing

(...) True. I'd feel like a newbie if I got into robotics more... I think you stop being a newbie when you start getting mildly annoyed by seeing the same questions over and over again :) (...) Thanks! (It was on the 4th, actually--didn't get any (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people)

  Re: Minifig sites and newbie teasing

(...) <clown mode> Well then I'm definitely not a newbie anymore! <);-) </clown mode> (...) If it's any consolation, I never do either. I asked for a metroliner for my 15th birthday, about 10 months in advance... my parents said they'll get me one (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people)