 Castle / 3355 (+5)
  WTB castle accessories

I'm willing to purchase minifig accessories from the original "Yellow Castle" era. As I'm sure you know, this includes only Light-Gray helmets, swords, lances, shields, and breastplates. I don't mind if the sheilds and breastplates have stickers (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) You said exactly everything I'd'a said! It works fairly well as a design, other than the fact that the roofs fall off if you go carrying them around and tip them over or anything-- but if you just leave 'em be they're perfectly secure! (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  A good day in Eric's Castle world.

Well today was a very good day for me. As many of you know I don't really care all that much about sets and am more interested in MOC's but I do love Minifigs and I just got a bunch today. I got 8 figs in a trade for a bunch of my ninja figs that I (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good day in Eric's Castle world.

Hi Eric! Glad you had a good lego day. I had a good lego-weekend, I spent a lot of time (1) on lego, and aside from starting my inn I got some divine inspiration on Sunday and ideas are flowing for my story. (...) Cool! I don't have any Falcons, my (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) BTW, I'd suggest you (and anyone else out there) to add a link from your side pages to the main page. That way, people who are referred to a side page can see the rest of the site. I do that, and it ups the counter too, because the people (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact