 Castle / 3325 (+5)
  Re: Arches

(...) If they are not part of actual sets then I am getting rid. I have 2w x 3h x 8l in red 3, blue 4 and yellow 1. There are no attached plates though ??? Michael Pratt (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I shall call it ... mini-castle.

I like it. It would look great perched on top of a rocky knoll overlooking a river or a nice green pasture. From the few castles I've seen around England and France this little one seems to be closer to the real thing than a lot of the larger Lego (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Villiager Mini-Figs?

Hey ya'all, my castle is nearing completion (pics soon), and my attention is turning towards my surrounding town. I was wondering if anybody had ideas for making townspeople. Any ideas or links? Rob (the newbie) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) Well There are many ways to make villagers some people use SW Bodies for Villagers.They kind of look medevial or you could use Majisto and forestman torsos or you could use the Peasants lego already supplied. Hope that helps! Cj (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) As CJ said, SW characters make excellent peasants (Qui-gon, old Obi-wan...) Jeff Stembel has a great minifig site with peasants among other things: (URL) you don't have to call yourself a newbie.... ;-) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact