 Castle / 3260 (+10)
  Re: [CW sort of] BIG new update to my web page!

(...) Aah!!! Oh man, that's a bummer... I lost a pitchfork, if that's any consolation... and the only one I had, at that... Also I lost my only brown forestmen hat, argh... And I didn't even mention my loss of Scar... that still hurts, I can't bear (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Magic:the Gathering

Hi everyone, I have been playing a game called magic the gathering for the past few years and it is a really neat Fantasy CCG*,actually the first. well anyways it has alot of Cool elements and Characters that could be applied to Lego, mainly castle (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Magic:the Gathering

Hi CJ, Urza sounds cool and if you make him I'd love to have a cross-over story to get some majickal items for my characters... Are you going to make an ice age? If so, check out the trans blue spears that should be coming around the summer in this (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Magic:the Gathering

(...) You just can't get enough of those ice spears, can you? Well, neither can I, they're gonna be really cool. <<KM>> (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Magic:the Gathering

(...) Nope. <grin> (...) I know... I'll hafta find something to do with all those technic parts... -Shiri (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) D'oh! I didn't even realize what Pawel meant... I thought he meant Scar met her intellectual/spiritual match or perhaps an enemy... I didn't notice Nicole has the Storm face, just like Scar (1)... I like the way the face looks different in (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Haunted Houses- I need graphics

(...) It sits by the front door. Four pieces. (URL) The 2 orange pieces are from the Mos Espa Pos Race set. They're linked together by a technic half pin and topped with a round black plate. Brian (retreating back to the shadows) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Haunted Houses- I need graphics

(...) Unfortunatly portions of your plot aren't of a 'family' nature- but the architecture of the house looks good! (...) I would welcome further input.- After all at the moment it looks like I'll have to build something of Haunted House myself. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: [CW sort of] BIG new update to my web page!

(...) this idea for a page was cooking up). i love the magic-users for your combat game and your storylines/structures for castle world. thanks for keeping the awesome Castle theme alive with your pages, tony! ..joseph g (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Special Effects - Flames and Explosions

Does the 45-degree inverse slope exist in trans-orange? -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Jeff Stembel <aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact