 Castle / 3218
  Re: This little dwarf went to the market...

(...) It's a shame those spears are only coming in the Roboriders sets... Those sets are just weird and the most non-LEGO, LEGO products I've ever seen. Set 8509 (Swamp) has some green Katana swords which look kinda cool. Set 8510 (Lava) looks like (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This little dwarf went to the market...

(...) Those are Teal, IIRC. (...) No, unfortunately, they are regular Dark Gray Halberds. :( (...) Well, I now own four Green Wizard Hats, all from Freestyle sets. :) 'Course, I like town, also, so I can use the pieces. :) Jeff, "Thallid Lord" ICQ (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Roborider's 'berd (was:This little dwarf went to the market)

(...) Having just seen a lava roborider in the um,. ABS I can report the halberds are indeed black. The Roboriders were in a roadshow display at the local shopping centre, dispite the fact that they're not due in stores for another two months. (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roborider's 'berd (was:This little dwarf went to the market)

(...) Cool! Black halberds... ah, the places this could go... Joining the ranks of black spears and bows... now, if only we could get some cheap sets w/black swords ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle)