 Castle / 3214
    Re: I used to be a castle person, but I DEFECTED to town —Jennifer L. Boger
   (...) I'm currently going through it... i guess i'm in the castle->train->town->i'm lost phase... I want to pick a theme now to concentrate on, but I'm coming up with nothing... (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I used to be a castle person, but I DEFECTED to town —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Start with the minifig ... go with the theme;) Verneer has both a space and a castle version, and whatever is necessary for him becomes "in" for the time. (Castle or Space). I am too much of a minifig person though, so I am very biased;) -- pn (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I used to be a castle person, but I DEFECTED to town —Ravi Mohan
   (...) OH MY GOD-so Does my sig fig helix wolf-the space guy just ditches his UFOStyle armour and dons one of those firemen's airtanks with his fedora(Space Helix wolf is an indy fan but thats another story)to go to space ravi (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)