 Castle / 3206
  Re: This little dwarf went to the market...

(...) Well ... the best Ice related castle creation must be Eric Brok's Frost Castle: (URL) doubt that it has dwarves though... -- pn (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This little dwarf went to the market...

(...) Scarlet's (...) Thanks for the link! I was just looking for Eric's site today, twice in fact (for two different reasons...) but couldn't find it anywhere... (Geez, does everybody here have psychic powers but me? ;-) I love Eric's creations and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)