 Castle / 3175 (+5)
  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) You are indeed correct sir! It actually appears to come with the 'lead' bull knight rather than the 'timmy' knight... AND it comes with the old style wagon wheels instead of the brown 4x4 rounds! The description is "A small but harmful attack (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) Timmy knight... that's an interesting concept... (Timmy = noble?! :-) (...) Yay! Cheap way to make wagons! (...) LOL! TLC is again(st) violent... ;-) (...) I wonder what will they call 'em this time? -Shiri (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) I haven't had a problem finding any of the other Knight's Kingdom stuff - Walmart, Target, K-Mart, TRU, KB Toyworks all have a complete stock in SoCal. It's just the defense archer I haven't seen anywhere yet. It was released later, so I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes: <snip> (...) I wouldn't mind having that set in the States. It would be a nice cheap way to build a bull army other than the Defense Archer. It is a little odd that is it the Bull Leader though. I just wish they (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Water S`prite

(...) Sweet. Very good rendering, too. I had to double check to make sure it wasn't a photo! Which it wasn't - but wow do I wish those pieces existed in trans-blue! :( James (URL) getting paid for this --> Alladvantage.com Sign up via me, the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact