 Castle / 3160 (+10)
  2000 catalog page 16

Ok, I've been wondering about this for a while, but there's something right in the center of the picture on page 16 of the 2000 catalog that's been bugging me. It's a model/set (?) of a horse-drawn treasure chest. It has the same wheel theme as the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Water S`prite

On my home page there is now a picture of a watersprite that I have been working on. Erik will have to run into him(her?) someday. LMKWYT. James from Oz (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yeah: The prices! :) They're discounted from S@H prices, but for sets currently on store shelves, they're still in the same realm as TRU and a little more expensive than a Wal-Mart or Target-like store. I was actually a little disappointed. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) :) There was a bit of discussion on that issue when the 2000 catalog came out... It's certainly not a currently available set, nor does it appear that this set will be available in 2000. The only Knight's Kingdom set not listed in the catalog (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new critters - sheep!

(...) Guildenstern (...) <time to delurk> Shiri, you are getting sleepy, you are forgetting what you wrote, and everyone who read this will forget it too. You will all wait for my story, and see if you can find the secrets i put in :) You could say (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) Well i have 2 full with precious little gems i wouldn't ming getting belville but i really don't want any belvillians (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Polybag vs Boxed

This is my first official post to Lugnet but I have been lurking for quite a while. Up here in Canada I have yet to find a 4811 archer. A few message seem to imply that the set also comes under number 4801. What exactly is the difference if any? (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Survey...

(...) It's set 6086-- its name got changed somewhere in the middle of its production run, possibly due to pressure from TSR. Check (URL) lists it as Black Knight's Castle, but the catalog graphic says Dungeon Master's Castle. -JDF (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress

(...) Hi Nan, I don't own the BFF but believe me, I want to. I'd suggest you post this in .market.buy-sell-trade, because people who are likely to read .castle and have BFF will probably want to keep it... Just my 2 cents, HTH, Shiri (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Polybag vs Boxed

(...) There was some confusion when the set first appeared on www.lego.com as it appeared twice, with different numbers. It seems that 4811 is available in the US while 4801 is available in Europe. Don't know about 4801, but 4811 is definitely (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact