 Castle / 3135 (+5)
  Re: About the sages (was Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs)

(...) Well, I didn't count how many lines - but I have lots and lots of backstory notes in my head... Just waiting to materialize into a narrative, like yours. Right now I have a 7-part narrative that opens my story (the parts are just for comfort (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ... treasure chests

(...) Check out "(URL) not included. Some assembly required.) Thanks for the cool idea, Shiri. Franklin (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Haunted Houses- I need graphics

(...) As I remeber, the halloween contest had some very well thought out entries, try visiting their site. The address escapes me now, but there is a link on craig's page. -John Rudy (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) :) (...) Umm... am I the only one that doesn't know what a SNOT is? Apparently something with no studs on top but a side stud? And it's got a stud hole on the bottom? I'm picturing a 1x1 headlight piece without the top stud... that can't be (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ... treasure chests

(...) I like yours! I had a different approach, but yours is a bit less messy. See mine here: (URL)Thanks for the cool idea, Shiri. Y'welcome! -Shiri (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact