 Castle / 3115 (+5)
  Announcing: new Ancient page

(I'm posting this to Castle for lack of a place of its own.) The past few days, I've been tinkering with Roman foot soldiers. I've collected the results into a kind of sourcebook of my Lego guys as well as illustrations that serve as models. (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Thanks for voting!

Thanks to everyone that voted for my page for the past week! I'm hoping to get back to building over spring break and crank out two cool new models;) -- pn (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) not (...) stores (...) Go to ZB, they are usually not in the Lego section but actually in the little bins up at the front of the store where they try to get those last minute childrens "impulse" sales. That's where I have found them at least. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Announcing: new Ancient page

(...) as (...) So, the seferts have the "leather" caps w/visor up, like white one in the snowspeeder set? Is that it? If so, then yes, its not the best solution to the ancient helm problem. I wasn't exactly planning a mutillation excursion on Lego (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) OK, Hi Ravi! (...) Well, Me2... usually... (...) Ugh... I only have barely enough coins to fill up one treasure chest (not anywhere near how much I want). OTOH, I have much more facet gems than the average AFOL... (collecting belville is (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact