 Castle / 3077
  King Leo's Ship (Was Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog)

(...) bottom of the tapestry. This gave me the idea of using it as a sail. Maybe I could build a one masted ship on some brown pirate hulls. Anybody else have any ideas? Rob (The Newbie) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo's Ship (Was Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog)

(...) Hi Rob! Welcome! I thought the same thing about this tapestry... I don't have any pirate hulls tho', so I'll make do with the ten-wide hull from 5976. It'll look kinda silly... A huge hull and a tiny body behind it... My kingdom lays among (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)