 Castle / 3055
    Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update —Jeff Johnston
   (...) Ha! A mere hour and change after I wrote this, and I have two! But you'll have to wait until I do some building before you find out any more, because they both need some supporting cast and models to look right... 8) J (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update —Shiri Dori
   (...) NOFE AIR! I wanna see them now! ;-) -Shiri (who should get back to working on her first chapter) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)