 Castle / 302
    SELLING a lot of unopened German Castle-Sets —Adrian Rohnfelder
   Hi ! I've updated my Selling-Page with quite a lot unopened Sets, some Pirates, one Western and a lot of Castle/Knights. Just have a look (you must click on the "To-Sell"-Button)... (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: SELLING a lot of unopened German Castle-Sets —Mike Stanley
   (...) Keep the for-sale stuff in the market groups, specifically in .buy-sell-trade for this kind of offer to sell. (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)