 Castle / 2995 (+5)
  Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)

I remember when yellow Classic Space guys first came out, my mom and I were at the store and she saw them first and handed me a box. I said "But these guys are *naked* Mom!" and put them back. *smirk* -Cheese In lugnet.belville, Jeff Johnston (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)

(...) (URL) ) I can't afford to spare many soldiers for my palanquin, I don't have enough soldiers as it is... I like your Oriental palanquin and will be expecting the castle teased in the bkgnd ;) -Shiri (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) I've seen them in US - the Lego Imagination Center had a couple of Adventurer packs. -Shiri (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: My personal FOTW

"Arjan Brugman" <abrugman@casema.net> wrote in message news:FqtHHJ.o3@lugnet.com... (...) "yeah... (...) bought (...) Lego (...) these (...) I saw the same ones when I visited the LEGO Outlet in Georgia. They were near the coffee mugs, key chains, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) These would have to be one of the most funkiest non-LEGO LEGO products around. I've been drooling over these (not literally as I don't have any, besides which , if I did then they would get soggy), since I first saw them on Ardjan Besse's site (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact