 Castle / 2995 (+10)
  Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)

I remember when yellow Classic Space guys first came out, my mom and I were at the store and she saw them first and handed me a box. I said "But these guys are *naked* Mom!" and put them back. *smirk* -Cheese In lugnet.belville, Jeff Johnston (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)

(...) (URL) ) I can't afford to spare many soldiers for my palanquin, I don't have enough soldiers as it is... I like your Oriental palanquin and will be expecting the castle teased in the bkgnd ;) -Shiri (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) I've seen them in US - the Lego Imagination Center had a couple of Adventurer packs. -Shiri (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: My personal FOTW

"Arjan Brugman" <abrugman@casema.net> wrote in message news:FqtHHJ.o3@lugnet.com... (...) "yeah... (...) bought (...) Lego (...) these (...) I saw the same ones when I visited the LEGO Outlet in Georgia. They were near the coffee mugs, key chains, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) These would have to be one of the most funkiest non-LEGO LEGO products around. I've been drooling over these (not literally as I don't have any, besides which , if I did then they would get soggy), since I first saw them on Ardjan Besse's site (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Pink wizards and customizing pieces (was: Re: 5824 - the inside story)

As long as this thread is being revived, I might as well 'publish' an idea I'm developing... (...) I decided to develop this and am currently working on my Sorceress' character and connection to my story. (I'm looking for pink legs for this purpose (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer

(...) This is, in some sort of way, what I tried to say long ago. (...) Honestly, what I'm doing is just working on my storyline and sending it all over the place, and if it works with Castle World that's great, and if it doesn't, it'll just take (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  3000th message! (was: Re: Pink wizards and customizing pieces (was: Re: 5824 - the inside story)

Hey, I actually hit the 3000th post to .castle without even trying! Cool! Congratulations on reaching this! I really love this group and hope we keep going at this rate, soon we'll catch up with Robotics, Trains and Star Wars! (After all, the SW (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: More CW issues (Was: Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer)

(...) I'll don my 'retired wizard' hat, then (staffed a MUSH for several years, including some of that as a Building Admin). (...) I know exactly how you feel about this. I've been on both types of those projects... (...) I like this. A lot. That (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Several New Buildings added to my Site...

Well I have finally gotten around to updating my Castle pages again. (URL) have added the following structures... 1. Right now this is just a generic building for my town although I do like it quite a bit. This building came about mostly because I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact