 Castle / 2986
    More CW issues (Was: Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer) —David Eaton
   (...) Actually, I can't agree enough. I've tried to follow what's been "current" concensus, but for the most part, it's been tough, especially with all the little nits that people bring up in non-related threads every once in a while... not to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: More CW issues (Was: Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer) —Jeff Johnston
   (...) I'll don my 'retired wizard' hat, then (staffed a MUSH for several years, including some of that as a Building Admin). (...) I know exactly how you feel about this. I've been on both types of those projects... (...) I like this. A lot. That (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)