 Castle / 2940 (+5)
  Re: More TCS Dry Run Pictures

(...) <snip> If it's war, then it looks like Evil Timmy will be the first to die. Isn't that him, standing right between the two armies, wielding an ax? :) Thanks, Elliot Hyde (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle)

  Re: More TCS Dry Run Pictures

(...) Yup that's him. Just our little bit of sillyness in this setup. It seems to be becoming a bit of tradition for us to add something silly or odd to our setups. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle)

  Re: More TCS Dry Run Pictures

(...) ... yet the grand piano is nowhere to be seen. Tsk tsk;) -- pn (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)

(...) I hope I didn't offend any 18 year olds with this, it was just a generalization. When I was 18 LEGO wasn't even on my mind. I didn't start into it again until my 20's. I'm 46 now, and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! Gary (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)

(...) I've known since I was about 12 what I wanted to be when I grew up; a Lego piece and set desinger. I've been working on getting that position continuously for the past 25 years. I'm still working on it. Rich-- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact