 Castle / 2935 (+5)
  Re: Different kind of castle

(...) As for links I found the best way to get to the links is go to the search engine (URL) then search for "japanese castles" And pay attention to the links which end in .jp. Those are the best. Lots of pics from pro and amateur photographers from (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  More TCS Dry Run Pictures

Hey all, Just thought you might want to see some more pictures from the NELUG Castle display Dry run. Dave Eaton posted the first pics and there is a link on this page. There is also a pic where you can kind of make out the chickens (Somebody asked (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)

(...) Well -- I'm 18 and open about my Lego addiction. And yes, I think about all of the above mentioned topics as well :) I get a mixed response, some think its weird, some think its kinda cool I'm so involved in an international community like (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)

Gary Istok wrote: <snip> (...) Actually it's still a little bit different for me. All of the parents, relatives and in-laws amaze when they see nice official models and MOCs but they still think Lego is a toy, and I'm just a strange 29 years old (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)

(...) I tell people its modelmaking without the glue or paint. Allan J Smith -- My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact