 Castle / 293
  Re: 1592 Town Square

(...) Don't forget that there is a *car* and a statue that has the date 1892 on it! Many European cities still have castles and the old town walls from the middle ages, and I always thought this set represented that. Jeff "I've had enough. I will (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1592 Town Square

(...) That too!! (...) Yes - I always considered this as a parade or something of that sort. Dan (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)