 Castle / 2916
  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) yet. I am hoping tonight works out. After looking at this again I like it even better. This is just incredibly cool in that it takes on the feel of a real medieval village just like I am shooting for with my stuff. We need to add some more (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) Here's (...) :) I know you guys got a bunch more "eye level" shots than I did-- can't wait to see some of these... (...) Yeah, the more I look at it, the more I like it-- I have a feeling I'm going to love the final result! (...) I like the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.nelug)