 Castle / 2915 (+5)
  Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)

(...) And even if other folks do frown upon it, you can always point them to the thousands of us that make up the LUGNET/RTL AFOL community. Back in 1986 when I "came out of the LEGO closet", it was a different matter. I percieved myself to be (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) yet. I am hoping tonight works out. After looking at this again I like it even better. This is just incredibly cool in that it takes on the feel of a real medieval village just like I am shooting for with my stuff. We need to add some more (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) city out of BURPS? (ha ha - more work;) What other additions will be made to this before it's ready to be displayed? Your landscape for Mindfest was very nice, but I doubt it's as necessary for this. Once again - this is only serving as a (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where is everybody?!

(...) Perhaps... But nothing can stop the Militant Order of Wiffle! Armed with our Wiffle Bats of Destruction, We shall sweep across the face of the earth, annihilating all that stand before us! Mwahahahahahahahahah...hahaha!!!! (...) I do that a (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) Actually yes :-). That was one of the things we talked about. The hardest thing about this will be making sections that match up between two people that may or may not get together to work on their sections. Unlike the Wall which is easy to (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact