 Castle / 2875
Re: [CW] A Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 00:49:41 GMT

Thunderbyte wrote:

I plan to spend a lot of time this weekend working on my Castle World story
and characters and structures, etc. I have a quick question, how would one get
out of the Oriental (read: Ninja) land and to normal castle land?

TIA, Shawn H. Golley

On the map I am doing for my part of Castle World there is a huge
desert.  Across that is the Oriental style culture.

Timbo