 Castle / 2867
  Re: Instructions for that oven/stove?

(...) hmmm... almost an Eric. To combat the growing Jeff threat, we'll take near Erics, too. Eric "It's Friday and I'm getting silly" Lind (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Instructions for that oven/stove?

Would you take Feared Erics (fir darrig) as well? -The Cheese who really ought to lay off the aerosol cheese in the afternoons. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)