 Castle / 2830 (+5)
  Re: Where is everybody?!

(...) No! no. We're...not...hiding anything. Not at all. Really. (...) Hmm...I think Shiri was on her way to Florida sometime soon - she might be visiting The Mouse even as we speak. I've been kept busy with work and karate, dunno about the others. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where is everybody?!

(...) I've been preping for an auction and practicing my Wifflebatsmanship. :) (...) Ya know, you should really stop eating those funky beans before bed. They apparently give you really wierd dreams. :) Jeff "Growf!" (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where is everybody?!

(...) Well ... for right now things are pretty stagnant in my Lego life. School and work are among the two things that I am most concerned with at the moment and I don't want to burn out. As soon as the green slopes come from Eric and I possibly (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: Where is everybody?!

(...) Well Most Auspicous Agrregation of Jeffs, not even Jeff Johnston's karate can save you from the wrath of the Secret Society of the Members of K, and their fish. Mine's a walleye, and I named it the Jeffsmiter! HA! See if your wiffle bats and (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact